Info~Tech Research Group is a research and advisory firm providing practical solutions to IT challenges via executable research, tools, and advice that have a clear and direct impact on your business objectives. Services include research and advisory memberships, best practice development programs, and consulting services. Solutions include tools and templates to support IT initiatives, providing immediate practical application for measurable results. For additional information, please reference the Service Agreement Details on the solutions offered and Service Pricing Exhibit for the appropriate membership level to get each project done right.
- Exhibit A - Services Pricing
- Exhibit B – McLean & Company Services Pricing
- Amendment and Exhibits (New membership offering and pricing effective January 1, 2017.)
- Info-Tech On-Demand Webinars
- IT Spend for Higher Education - Find out how your dollar measures up to your peers
- Info-Tech MeasureIT – A complimentary service, MHEC-specific benchmarking program
- Prepare for a Wireless World With Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) in Higher Education - The Midwestern Higher Education Compact Technologies Committee DAS Work Group collaborated with Info-Tech in the creation of the DAS Blueprint. For a copy please contact us.
For questions contact Geoff Pulford, vice president of partnerships at Info-Tech directly at 888-670-8889 ext. 2928.
View the webinar: A Year in the Life of an Info-Tech Membership.
The contract (MHEC-130214) is effective February 20, 2013, through December 31, 2018, and may be renewed for two additional one-year terms.